WHERE CAN YOU GET A CARD?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What pharmacies in Brookings accept SingleCare?
- Walmart Pharmacy: 2233 6th St., Brookings, SD 57006
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy: 790 22nd Ave. S., Brookings, SD 57006
- Lewis Drug Pharmacy: 910 22nd Ave. S., Brookings, SD 57006
- Do I need a card for each one of my family members?
- You do not need a card for each family member. One card can cover the family. You can share it with your family, friends, coworkers & more!
- What prescriptions do they cover?
- You can look those up here.
- Have any other questions?
- Visit the SingleCare website here.
Brookings Area United Way is fighting to make prescription medications affordable through our free SingleCare discount card. With the SingleCare card, there are no forms to fill out, no waiting period and no registration required. The card is available as a mobile application or reusable coupon on FDA-approved medicines at most pharmacies in Brookings County.
FINANCIAL STABILITY PILLAR
Brookings Area United Way seeks to identify and address root causes as an effective means of tackling issues and transforming communities. Today, community issues stemming from personal, economic and environmental factors are growing increasingly complex and more difficult. More and more, hard-working individuals and families are unable to get ahead financially. We look at ways for Brookings County to become financially literate and financially stable through partnerships with businesses and nonprofits, access to basic needs, employment readiness, and independent and secure living.