CPR REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does it matter what CPR class I attend? No! Please pick a class that works best for your schedule. However, we do recommend working with the Child & Family Resource Network or the Brookings Health System to schedule your training.
- How much will Brookings Area United Way provide for reimbursement? Brookings Area United Way will provide up to $50/person.
- How does the reimbursement process work?
- 1. Before signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you plan on attending a CPR class & would like to participate in the reimbursement program.
- 2. Once we approve your request to participate in the reimbursement program, you can sign up for a class the works best for your schedule.
- 3. Attend the class.
- 4. Once you have attended the class, fill out the form below called "Form for CPR Reimbursement" by clicking on "Submit for Reimbursement Here". You will need to provide your receipt that shows you paid for the class & your CPR completion certificate.
- 4a. If multiple people attend, you only need to fill out the form once, but you need to submit each CPR completion certificate in the correct upload box.
- 5. Once you have submitted the form, we will send you a check in the mail for the cost of your CPR certification.
- Please note: Restrictions & limitations may apply. Please contact us first before signing up for a training to see if you qualify for the CPR Reimbursement Program. This program is not retroactive.