RESOURCES & TRAININGS
- Brookings Mental Health Resource Guide - find the guide here
- Dial 988 if you are in a mental health, substance use, and or suicide crisis. When someone calls, chats, or texts 988, it will offer 24/7 access to a trained crisis specialist who is trained and prepared to deliver support to anyone experiencing a crisis.
- Helping Hands Emergency Resource Guide - find the guide here
- Find local nonprofits and community supports for food, clothing, utilities, rent, & more in the Helping Hands Emergency Resource Guide.
- Dial 211 to get connected and find help. This is a statewide number you can reach 24/7 to talk with a live person and find local assistance.