- Jun 17 2022
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Using a Trauma Lens to Support Your Students: A Webinar Series
- June 13 Trauma and Brain Development
- June 14 Trauma and Behavior
- June 15 Creating Trauma-Informed Environments
- June 16 Responding to Dysregulation in Children
- June 17 Self-care and Trauma Stewardship
1. Participants will have a better understanding of trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
2. Participants will learn and share strategies to build positive relationships with students and respond to behaviors associated with dysregulation.
3. Participants will reflect on how to implement their learning and gain confidence to be a leader in trauma responsiveness at school, at work, or in the community.
All webinars will be at 11 AM MDT/ 12 PM CDT and will be held through Zoom.
By registering, your email will be added to receive our SD Statewide Family Engagement Center monthly newsletter. If you decide that you’d rather not receive our newsletters, there is an option for you to opt-out at any point in time when you receive the newsletter via email.